« Day 1: Tour Havana
- Panorama tour in an old American car from the 50’s through modern Havana among others including the Plaza de la Revolución, the surrounding area of the Colón graveyard, Lennon Park, Fifth Avenue and many more.
- Visit the rum museum including a tasting at the end of the tour
- Lunch including a beverage in a local restaurant in the historic center.
- Discover the historic district of Havana, walk through the streets of one of the most interesting sites on UNESCO’s World Heritage list.
the four most important places of the historic district of Havana, the cathedral, the Plaza de Armas, the San Francisco de Asis church, the monastery and other interesting places such as the Capitol, the Prado Boulevard and many more.
- Visit the famous bars Ernest Hemingway once stayed at to have some drinks with movie stars, famous toreros, politicians and gangsters
- Overnight stay
in Havana at a private accommodation
«Day 2: Viñales
- Tour to Viñales.
- Breakfast at the house
Viñales offers a spectacular landscape with its unique rocky hills (mogotes) and cave formations.
- Stop at the lookout (Mirador) of the valley. Time
for a tour and to take pictures. Try a delicious Piña Colada or a natural juice.
- On this day you can register for a riding tour in Viñales.
- Boat tour on the subterranean river running through the impressive Cuerva del Indio.
time in the village Viñales
- Cuban lunch including a beverage in a local restaurant
- Visit the famous and impressive prehistoric mural, 180 meters wide and 120 meters high, painted in the early years of the revolution.
the family house of a local tobacco farmer.
- Overnight stay at a private accommodation in Viñales (Hostal Casa Nenita)
- Dinner at the house
- Spend the rest of the evening at your free disposal
«Day 3: Bay of Pigs, Giron-Cienfuegos
- After breakfast we will drive to the Península de Zapata. Our destination is Cienfuegos
but we will use the opportunity to make a detour to Playa.
- You can expect wonderful beaches and small bays, perfect for snorkeling.
will visit one of the largest environmental projects of the country, the crocodile breeding.
- Tour along the Caribbean Sea and the famous Bay of Pigs to Caleta Buena, one of the most impressing
places for diving and snorkeling in Cuba.
- Lunch, open bar and snorkeling included
- Enjoy a couple of hours in the sun and at the
- Overnight stay at a private accommodation in Cienfuegos.
- Evening at you own disposal
«Day 4: Nicho Waterfalls, Mountains and Trinidad
- Tour through the Escambray mountains through small rural towns while having time to exchange experiences with local people, enjoy a traditionally brewed coffee or take some pictures from the most
beautiful lookouts from one of the highest points of the country (840m above sea level)
- Half a mile by foot until you will reach the refreshing El Nicho waterfalls. You will have time to swim
in the natural pools and enjoy nature
- Cuban lunch including a beverage in the mountains and then we continue our tour along the beautiful Caribbean coast to Trinidad de Cuba
- Tour via the Topes de Collantes mountains until we will reach Trinidad
- Visit the city of Trinidad with its cobble-stone streets. Founded in 1514 it is
the second oldest city in Cuba and was registered as a World Heritage Site in the year 1988.
- Visit the city’s museum, the castle is one of the most elegant houses in the city. You can enjoy
a beautiful view over the historic center from the tower. The hotel is located right next to Plaza Mayor, where the city’s palaces of the richest families in Trinidad are assorted. This gives you an interesting overview over the different architectural
styles of the walls made of stone and clay and the barred windows.
- Lunch including a beverage in a local restaurant
- Try a Canchánchara,
a local beverage (included)
- Visit the local souvenir market.
- Visit the pottery house, you will encounter nice pieces and vases made
- Strolling through the streets of Trinidad is a great opportunity for photography lovers.
- Seafood dinner in Trinidad
- Overnight stay at a private colonial-style accommodation
«Day 5: Trinidad-Santa Clara-Varadero or Havana
- Breakfast at the house
- Early departure from Trinidad to the city of Santa Clara.
- Visit the Manaca Isnaga valley
- Visit of the Che Guevara Mausoleum
- Lunch in Santa Clara
- Return to Varadero or Havana to your Hotel
2 until 3 persons: 875 EUR per person
4 until 6 persons: 840 EUR per person.
• 4 overnight stays with breakfast in private accommodations with air conditioning, own bathroom, cold and warm
water an excellent service (1 nights Havana, 1 nights Viñales, 1 night Cienfuegos, 1 nights Trinidad) in a double room
• 5 x lunch including
a beverage (1x Havana, 1x Viñales, 1x Bay of Pigs, 1x Nicho Park, 1x Santa Clara) see program
• 2x dinner included (1x Viñales, 1x
• All activities mentioned in the program (NO entrance fees to night clubs or shows)
• 5 days individual tour with the car of an official rental car agency, gas, insurance and parking included.
• 5 day professional tour with a travel guide-driver service, English-speaking
• 24 hour service of the RaimondReise office