- 4 hours drive by car or Jeep from Varadero to Viñales,
we stop for a coffee after an hour and a half ride
- Stop for sightseeing and take pictures at the Mirador, one of the most beautiful Valleys in Cuba where we can observe the formation of hummocks, and drink a delicious piña
- Tour through the Valley of Viñales to the cave from the Indian, where we take a breathtaking boat ride in an underground river that runs under the mountains and trough the cave.
- Free time in
the village of Viñales, great oppoortunity to mix with the locals
- Visit the mural of prehistory.
- Typical Cuban lunch and a drink included.
- Visit the home of a charismatic
farmer for a full explanation on the process of cultivating the Cuban Cigar, he will let you take the pictures you are not aloud to take in the factories while he rolls a Cigar and offers a cup of local coffee
to the Hotel in Havana
- Jeep or Car,driver-guide fluent in English language .
- Lunch with
- Visit to Indian cave and boat ride.
- Visit the mural.
- Tasting of local Cigar and Coffee.
2 until 3 Person----- 155 EUR per person
4 until 6 Person----- 125 EUR per person
Do not forget:
- Comfortable shoes.
- Departure from Varadero or Havana Hotel 6:30 am.
- Minimum 2 people maximum 6.
- Payment in Cash at pick up time at the hotel.
- Return Hotel approx. 7 p.m